ITIL® 4 Foundation Course Overview
This course is specially designed for IT Service Management professionals. It provides IT leaders, professionals, technical and support staff who is responsible for a specific organisation’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding and knowledge of the key concepts, common language, as well as principles and practices that enable successful management of modern IT-enabled services. This course is designed the way it prepares delegates for the ITIL foundation exam and is entirely based on ITIL 4 best practice value system.
- IT service management definitions; Service, Utility, Warranty, Customer, User, Service Management, Sponsor.
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships; Service supply; Service delivery; Service consumption; Service relationship management.
- 7 ITIL Core Principles Essence, Use and Interaction; Focus on value; Start where you are; Iteratively progress through feedback; Collaborate and promote visibility; Think and work holistically; Simplify and practice; Optimise and automate.
Contact Us to Enrol in ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification Course
- ITIL Service Value Framework.
- The service value chain, its inputs and outputs and its role in supporting value streams.
- The 4 dimensions of Service Management; Organisations and People; Information and Technology; Partners and Suppliers; Value Streams and Processes.
- Elements of the service value chain: Planning, Improvement, Engagement, Design and Transition, Acquisition/Output, Delivery and Support.
- More details on how the following ITIL practices support the service value chain:
- Continuous Improvement (including the Continuous Improvement Model)
- Change control
- Incident management
- Capacity and Performance Management
- Service Configuration Management
- IT Asset Management
- Business Analysis
- Service Continuity Management
- Deployment Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Release Management
- Problem management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- The following ITIL practices are targeted
- Information Security Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Availability Management
Public Online Live Web classroom
- Attend classes remotely—no matter whether you are at home or office
- We have the same syllabus for online classroom and face-to-face classroom sessions
- Question and Answer session with the trainer
- Case study exercises
- Content and exercise review session
- The certification exam can be attempted within three months of course completion
The course includes the following:
- Sample exams practice
- Course material
- Option to choose your online exam within three months of course completion